How to apply for a Sweeney Family Foundation grant:
1. Download the application.
2. Fill out completely and *new applicants* include a copy of your IRS letter indicating non-profit status.
3. Email it to Sweeney Family Foundation, ℅ Margaret Powell, email@example.com.
Acknowledgement of receipt:
If grant is awarded, grantees are expected to submit, in a timely manner, a letter acknowledging receipt of grant. It should be sent to the attention of the Sweeney Family Foundation. In this letter, please include the following:
1. Date of receipt of funds;
2. Amount of cash received;
3. Printed name, signature and title of the individual authorized to sign recipient organization’s letter.
At a minimum, a typical letter should look something like this:
ABC Organization would like to acknowledge the Sweeney Family Foundation for its grant of [AMOUNT RECEIVED]
which we received on [DATE FUNDS WERE RECEIVED]. No goods or services were provided to the Sweeney Family Foundation
in exchange for this cash.